It is amazing news that Archos 80 G9 come into the market. It powered by Android 3.2 Honeycomb. It is so portable and it is convenient for you to carry it anywhere. It owns a “1024*768” size of the screen. And it has up to 250GB storage. What’s more, you have the chance to enjoy 3D effect on tablet. It’s great for us to play games, watch movies and so on.
However, sometimes you may get into trouble when you want to watch AVI and MKV movies on Archos 80 G9, because Archos 80 G9 can’t support this format. How to convert AVI/MKV to Archos 80 G9? We can use Video Converter for Archos 80 G9. Now please follow the steps below, then you will get better enjoyment.
2. Install the software and load the AVI/MKV videos to Total Video Converter.
3. Click the profile column and choose Android> Archos 101 Internet Tablet (*.mp4) for output. This video format is perfectly supported by Archos 80 G9.
4. You can click settings to adjust the output parameters as you want. For example, click “Video Bitrate” to change the smoothness and quality when playback, and usually 1200-2000 kbps can provide you with a very good viewing experience. Set resolution as 1024*768 can help you watch full screen videos.
5. Edit function is available in the Archos video converter. You can edit the video before conversion. Trim, Crop, Effect, Watermark functions are very useful and convenient.
6. Click convert button to start. NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration is perfectly supported by the video converter for Archos 80 G9.
After conversion, transfer videos to Archos 80 G9 tablet, then you can play AVI and MKV videos on Archos 80 G9, just enjoy yourself.