Toshiba AT200 Video Converter will help you watch AVI movies on Toshiba AT200:
Recently Toshiba’s AT200 super-thin Android tablet has been on hot sale. It attracts lots of people not only because of its outstanding system but also its outlook features. It is only 0.3 inches thickness and 535g in weight with 10.1 inch display. By these you can take it anywhere easily and can watch movies on Toshiba AT200 when you commute or travel.
Can Toshiba AT200 play AVI? How to watch AVI on Toshiba AT200? As we know, Toshiba AT200 runs Android, Android OS can’t play AVI format, it only supports H.264 MP4 well. So if you want to play AVI on AT200, you need to convert AVI videos to AT200 MP4 format. Toshiba AT200 AVI Converter can help you convert and put AVI movies into Toshiba AT200. You can refer to the tips below.
1. Download Toshiba AT200 Video Converter (or Toshiba AT200 Video Converter for Mac), this tool can help you convert AVI to AT200. It also supports all other common formats, such as MKV, WMV, FLV, MOV, AVCHD, etc.
2. Install and operate the software, then load the AVI movies to the Toshiba AT200 AVI Converter.
3. Click profile column and choose the Android-> Android MP4 Video (*.mp4) format for output. It’s the best Toshiba AT200 video format, and MP4 format is widely supported by many other devices also.
4. You can click settings to change the output arguments. Plus, if you want to watch movies in full screen you can adjust the resolution into 1280*800.
5. Edit function is also available in the Toshiba AT200 Video Converter. You can adjust the Effect parameter, or Trim and Crop.
By reading this you may have known how to pay AVI on Toshiba AT200 now, just have a try, you won’t have Toshiba tablet AVI playback problems.