Archos 80 G9 is an excellent tablet includes the powerful multi-core processor with different models available up to 1.5 GHz. The powerful hardware helps you to surf the web and multitask faster as well as play the super-common H.264 high profile codec for full HD 1080P videos at over 30 fps.
The Archos 80 G9 tablet can give you more space for your media and apps in flash storage and 250GB hard drive storage version. It’s great for you to watch downloaded movies on Archos 80 G9. But you may encounter some problems when you watch WMV and FLV videos on Archos 80 G9, because the WMV and FLV format is not perfectly supported by Archos 80 G9. Though Archos 80 G9 supports MPEG-4 and H.264 codec, most of WMV and FLV video is not in MPEG-4 or H.264 codec. So in order to play WMV and FLV movies on Archos 80 G9, you need to convert WMV and FLV to Archos 80 G9 H.264 MP4 format. Below are some tips for you and you will know how to play WMV and FLV on Archos 80 G9 tablet.
1. Download Archos Video Converter (or Video Converter for Mac). This software will help you to convert WMV/FLV to Archos 80 G9. What’s more, Archos video converter can convert videos between MKV/AVI/M2TS/VOB, etc.
2. Install and launch the video converter for Archos. Then import the WMV and FLV videos which you want to convert.
3. Click profile column to choose the best Archos video format for output. You can click and choose Android->Archos 101 Internet Tablet (*.mp4). This format is perfectly supported by nearly all tablets, smartphones and other devices.
4. You can click settings to adjust the output video’s parameters as you want. You can set the resolution as 1024*768, and then you can watch full screen movies on Archos 80 G9. You can also adjust the bitrate. Higher bitrate parameter means higher video quality but it also requires higher hardware support, and vice versa.
5. Click convert to start. You can convert WMV/FLV for Archos 80 G9 in a short time because the Archos video converter perfectly supports NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration. You can enable or disable the acceleration in the preferences in the main interface.
Now, you can try WMV/FLV to Archos 80 G9 converter, you will never have WMV/FLV video playback problems anymore.