The New iPad Blu-ray Ripper will help you convert Blu-ray movies to new iPad for playback:
Recently many people sell their old iPad or iPad 2 and then buy the new iPad 3. The new iPad has attracted people’s eyes since it was released. Many people choose the new iPad for their work and relax. The new iPad is quite portable, what’s more, it has the 2048*1536 definition which means you will get higher enjoyment when you watch Blu-ray movies on the new iPad.
If you are a movie-addict do you want to know how to watch Blu-ray on new iPad? If you have the new iPad Blu-ray playback questions here, Blu-ray Ripper for new iPad will help you. You can follow the steps below to convert Blu-ray movies to new iPad compatible formats.
2. Install the software and load the Blu-ray movies to the new iPad Blu-ray Ripper.
3. Click the profile column and choose iPad -> iPad H.264 Video (*.mp4) for output. This video format is also perfectly supported by the new iPad.
4. You can click settings to change the output arguments to meet your needs. It is recommended to set the resolution as 1920*1080 or 1280*720, and then you can watch 1080P or 720P movies in full screen on new iPad 3.
5. Edit function is easy and useful in the new iPad Blu-ray Converter. You can use these functions below.
6. Click the convert button to start. The new iPad Blu-ray Ripper will convert Blu-ray to new iPad 3 in up to 6X speed with the NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration.
After conversion, put Blu-ray movies on new iPad 3 then you can enjoy high-definition movies anytime, anywhere.