Convert Fujifilm FinePix S1 footage on Mac and Windows
The Fujifilm FinePix S1 is the world’s first weather-resistant bridge camera. Looking and handling very much like a DSLR, the Fujifilm S1 can safely be used in wet weather or dusty conditions thanks to sealing on approximately 70 areas of the camera. It looks and handles very much like a mid-range DSLR. Designed as a do-it-all, all-in-one solution for the enthusiast, the Fujifilm FinePix S1 is more than weighty and well built enough to withstand a few glancing knocks in the heat of the action.
Many video editors are lacking of native support to H.264 MOV clips, or are only just starting to add support for this file type. Therefore, MOV cameras like Fujifilm FinePix S1 users often meet problems one or another while editing .mov files. To solve the problems, this article will give a solution for editing Fujifilm FinePix S1 H.264 MOV file in FCP, iMovie, Premiere Pro, Avid, etc.
What should we do to successfully load Fujifilm FinePix S1 H.264 MOV recordings to all editing software? It’s quite easy, the best way to let these editing programs work with Fujifilm FinePix S1 files is convert these files to editing software compatible formats on Mac and Windows. Actually, you just need a Fujifilm Video Converter which makes it possible to smoothly import 1080P MOV recordings to FCP, iMovie, Premiere Pro, Avid for editing. I recommend Acrok HD Video Converter, which offers various output formats, including optimized presets for Mac and Windows editing software.
Free download Fujifilm FinePix S1 Video Converter
How to convert Fujifilm FinePix S1 MOV video on Mac and Windows?
You can follow the steps below to convert Fujifilm FinePix S1 MOV recordings on Mac and Windows.
1. Install and run Acrok HD Video Converter, this professional Fujifilm Video Converter will help you convert FinePix S1 files to any other formats as you want, such as MP4, WMV, MKV, AVI, etc.
2. Import the Fujifilm FinePix S1 video to the software, click format column and choose best video format for output. Choose Final Cut PRo > Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov) for editing Fujifilm FinePix S1 video in FCP X/7/6, choos “Editing software” > “Premiere MPEG (MPG)” for importing FinePix S1 MOV into Premiere Pro, choose DNxHD MOV for Avid, choose AIC MOV for iMovie, etc.
3. You can adjust the parameters by clicking “settings” button, choose the resolution, bitrate, frame rate as you want.
As a powerful Fujifilm FinePix S1 video converter,features
– Transcode Fujifilm FinePix S1 files for using in different video editing software, like Avid, Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere, Windows Movie Maker, etc.
– Convert Fujifilm FinePix S1 video to AVI, MP4, MKV, MPG, MPEG, WMV, FLV, 3GP, TS, DivX, VOB, etc
– Support NVIDIA CUDA and ATI Stream (AMD APP) acceleration technologies.
– Offer presets for the new iPad Air, Apple TV 3rd Gen, Surface Pro 3, Galaxy Tab 4, PS3, Smart TV and more
– Support batch conversion and merging multiple H.264 MOV files into one file