iPad 3 Video Converter will help you play FLV on iPad 3:
Nowadays, what make us excited is that iPad 3 has just released. There is no doubt that iPad 3 is Apple’s newest tablet. The device owns a retina display, so it has a better screen than the iPad or iPad 2. In addition, iPad 3 runs the new processor. It means it will be faster than iPad 2 and iPhone 4S.
iPad 3 uses less power when it works, so you may choose to watch movies on iPad 3. Can iPad 3 play FLV? How to play FLV on iPad 3? You may have this question when you want to put FLV videos on iPad 3 for playback. From the official website we know that iPad 3only supports H.264/MPEG4 MP4, MOV, and M4V format, the same as iPad 2, so if you want to watch FLV movies on iPad 3, you need to convert FLV to iPad 3. FLV to iPad 3 Video Converter will help you convert FLV for iPad 3, please follow the steps below.
2. Install the software and load the FLV videos to iPad 3 Video Converter.
3. Click the profile column and choose Apple iPad->iPad 2 H.264 Video (*.mp4) for output. This format is also perfectly supported by iPad 3.
4. You can click settings to adjust the output parameters as you want in the iPad 3 FLV Converter. For example, the “Resolution” can change the size of the screen, you can set/input it as 768*576, 960*540, etc. And the “Bitrate” effects the impression of the videos.
5. You can use edit function to do some easy edition, such as trim, crop, add watermark or adjust effects.
6. Now click “Convert” button to start converting FLV to iPad 3.
After FLV to iPad 3 conversion, you just need to transfer movies to iPad 3, and then you can play FLV videos on iPad 3 anytime, anywhere.