This tutorial talks about how to remove DRM from Digital Copy and Burn digital copy movie to DVD quickly and easily.
“I have the digital copy of movies that came with the Blu-ray and I want to, but them on a DVD in order to watch them on a regular DVD player at work, how can I do that?”
To burn digital copy to DVD, there are two things you need to do: first, remove DRM protection from Digital Copy, second, burn DRM-free Digital Copy movie to DVD. To finish the task, you need the help of a DRM removal and a DVD Burner. Here Video Converter Ultimate, an all-in-one DRM removal and DVD Burner, can help you achieve you goal easily and fast. Now download the program and follow the steps below to burn digital copy to DVD effectively.
Free download Video Converter Ultimate, install and run it.
Part 1: How to remove Digital Copy DRM
1. Run the Video Converter Ultimate and click the “Add files” or just drag-and-drop the files you want directly from your desktop into the main window and remember, you can import multiple files at once thanks to batch conversion.
2. Select output format and destination folder
Click Output Format and select the format you want from the drop-down list. And by clicking Output Folder at the bottom, you can browse your computer for a better destination folder to output your converted Digital Copy movies.
3. Converting Digital copy movies
After a short setup, click the “Convert” button to begin the conversion process. Once the conversion completes, find your finished files by clicking the Open Folder button at the bottom of the panel.
Part 2. How to burn converted digital copy to DVD
1. Add files
Click the Burn option to enter the DVD burning tab. Click Add Files to add the converted digital copy video to the program.
2. Set parameters and start burning
You can choose from several custom themed DVD menu templates, import audio files for background music and add your own image file to be the menu background. Next you’ll be able to adjust the technical aspects of your DVD. You’ll have three output options to choose from: DVD disc, DVD folder, or ISO file. Also adjust aspect ratio, DVD region, video quality and more. After that, just click the Burn button and burn Digital Copy to DVD, After the Burn! You can play them on your regular DVD player with ease.
Tips: Click” Edit” button and you can access all available editing functions by either clicking Edit beside the movie clips.
From the Video Edit workspace, you can perform the following functions:
• Trim: To adjust the duration of your clip, move the sliders below the screen to the start and end points you want.
• Crop: Here, you can zoom in or out, change the aspect ratio and create a custom crop.
• Effect: Here, you can adjust brightness, contrast and saturation, apply grey, negative, emboss or old film effects and apply a number of deinterlacing options.
• Watermark: Here, you can import an image watermark or create a text watermark to personalize your video. also adjust the transparency, vertical and horizontal position of your watermark.
• Subtitle: Insert plug-in .srt, .ssa, .ass subtitles to the videos and DVDs.