How to convert and transfer Blu-ray movies to Galaxy S10 Plus
The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus is set to be the biggest and most expensive of a trio of new smartphones coming from the South Korean firm in February. The 6.4-inch 1440 x 3040 screen is good at playing HD movies. But we can’t play Blu-ray movies on Galaxy S10 Plus directly. Here I’ll share Galaxy S10 Plus Blu-ray playback solution with you.
You can easily transfer and play Blu-ray movies on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus now. Follow the detailed guide below to learn how to rip Blu-ray for Galaxy S10 Plus at an ultrafast speed while keeping crisp quality with the best Blu-ray to Galaxy S10 Plus converter. You can put Blu-ray movie onto Galaxy S10 Plus for playing on the move whenever and wherever you like without worrying about the video format compatibility issue.
How to convert Blu-ray to Galaxy S10 Plus supported format?
To convert Blu-ray movies for playing on Galaxy S10 Plus, Acrok Blu-ray Ripper is the most professional tool. With more than 10 years experience in the field of Blu-ray ripping, it is well-received by users all the time.
>> Blu-ray ripping options: Rip Blu-ray to MP4, MOV, M4V, AVI, WMV, MPEG, H.264, FLV, MOV, M2TS, etc. Output device profiles incl. Galaxy S Series phones, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Galaxy Note Series phones, Huawei, Sony, LG, HTC, Nokia and more.
So, you don’t need to worry about the video format, this best Blu-ray ripping software for Windows (10) provides 350+ output device profiles incl. all Android models.
>> Ultrafast conversion speed: New hardware acceleration tech Intel QSV and NVIDIA (CUDA) NVENC, plus Multi-core CPU and Hyper-threading, make Blu-ray to Galaxy S10 Plus conversion process fast enough. Ripping a full-length Blu-ray movie to H.264 MP4 only costs about 5 minutes.
>> Blu-ray backup modes: 1:1 copy Blu-ray to ISO Image, 1:1 copy Blu-ray to Video_TS folder, copy Blu-ray main title/full title to a single MPEG2 file in 5 minutes.
>> Perfectly convert 4K and 1080P Video including Tivo, MXF, MTS, etc and even 4K video and 4K source files to various common video formats.
>> Convert 2D/3D resources to 3D movies in 3D MKV, 3D MP4, 3D MOV, 3D WMV and 3D AVI format to watch on 3D devices with Side by Side, Red/Blue and Top/Bottom 3D effects.
Free download and install Acrok Blu-ray to Galaxy S10 Plus Converter on Windows 10/8/7, etc. and convert Blu-ray to Galaxy S10 Plus supported format now.
If you are Mac user, please choose the Blu-ray to Galaxy S10 Plus Converter Mac version.
1. Insert the Blu-ray disc to Blu-ray drive. Launch the best Blu-ray to Galaxy S10 Plus converter and click “Load Disc” button to import the Blu-ray movie.
2. In the output profile window, choose a Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus supported video format. Click: Format -> Galaxy S Series Videos (*.mp4). Or you can choose “H.264 Video (*.mp4)” under “Android” category.
3. Click “Output” to set a computer folder to save the converted video file. Hit “Convert” to start copying/converting Blu-ray for Galaxy S10 Plus.
How to transfer moveis to Galaxy S10 Plus for playing on the go?
You can use your Google Account or a USB cable to move photos, music, and other files between your computer and Galaxy S10 Plus.
You can upload, view, share, and edit files with Google Drive. When you upload a file to Google Drive, it will take up space in your Drive, even if you upload to a folder owned by someone else.
Move files to Galaxy S10 Plus with your Google Account
- On your Galaxy S10 Plus, open the Google Drive app.
- Tap Add .
- Tap Upload.
- Find and tap the files you want to upload.
- View uploaded files in My Drive until you move them.
Move files to Galaxy S10 Plus with a USB cable (For Windows Users)
- Unlock your Galaxy S10 Plus.
- With a USB cable, connect your Galaxy S10 Plus to your computer.
- On your device, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer. Use it to drag files.
- When you’re done, eject your Galaxy S10 Plus from Windows.
- Unplug the USB cable.
Other useful guides: