The Sony Tablet P is a breakthrough of Tablet PC. For it has two 5.5 high quality TruBlack capacitive touch screens which can display movies with vibrant colors and high contrasts. Although it is a dual-screen Tablet, its size is compact. This makes users easily carry it in their pockets.
With this great Tablet, you can watch movies on Sony Tablet P in your travel to banish your boredom. Nevertheless I feel sorry to inform you that FLV videos cannot be played on Sony Tablet P. But, don’t worry, here are some tips for you to convert FLV videos to Sony Tablet P. Please follow these tips:
1.Download Total Video Converter.
It’s a powerful converter to convert FLV to Sony Tablet P. Besides, it can convert AVI to Sony Tablet P, convert MKV to Sony Tablet P, convert WMV to Sony Tablet P. More formats are supported, such as MP4, VOB, MTS, M2TS and so on. So, convert FLV to Sony Tablet P is a small case.
2. Install and launch the software.
Load FLV movies to the software. The Total Video Converter supports loading FLV and nearly all kinds of formats.
3. Click the profile column and choose Android> Android MP4 Video (*.mp4) for output. This format is perfectly supported by Sony Tablet P.
4. Press settings to adjust parameters as you like. For example, if you want to watch full screen movie on Sony Tablet P, just click Resolution button to make it the same as your device’s screen resulution. Besides if your video occupies too much space, you can click Bitrate to make it smaller.
5. There are also edit function provided for further edition and adjustment. Click “Effect” to change brightness, volume, contrast etc. Click “Trim” to select a period of a movie and “Corp” to alter the size of screen.
6. Click convert button to start. Sony Tablet P Video Converter will convert FLV videos to Sony Tablet P with high quality. It won’t disappoint you.
Now you have known the way to play FLV on Sony Tablet P. Just do it, and you won’t miss any excellent FLV videos.