How to play MTS/M2TS files on Kindle Fire HD?
How to play MTS/M2TS files on Kindle Fire HD? If you have camera or camcorder, you may have this question when you want to put camera recorded MTS/M2TS videos on Kindle Fire HD for watching. Many Sony and Panasonic cameras and camcorders recorded videos are in MTS/M2TS format, MTS/M2TS format is not supported by many portable devices, such as Kindle Fire HD, ipad and other tablets or smartphones.
In order to play MTS/M2TS files on Kindle Fire HD, you need to convert MTS/M2TS to Kindle Fire HD supported format, like H.264 MP4. Here are some tips for you and you will know how to watch MTS/M2TS on Kindle Fire HD.
1. Download Kindle Fire HD Video Converter (or Video Converter for Mac). This is an excellent software, it can convert MTS/M2TS to MP4 for Kindle Fire HD, besides it can convert nearly all common videos to Kindle Fire HD.
2. Install and launch the best Kindle Fire HD MTS/M2TS video converter.
3. Import the MTS/M2TS video you want to convert, and then choose the best video output format for Kindle Fire HD. Click format column and choose HD Video> H.264 HD Video (*.mp4). This format is perfectly supported by Kindle Fire HD.
4. You can click settings button to customize the output parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, etc. You can input resolution as 1280*800, it’s the same as the resolution of Kindle Fire HD, choose bitrate as 2000-4000 kbps is appropriate.
5. Edit function is very useful in the Kindle Fire HD MTS/M2TS converter. You can use Trim, Crop, Watermark, Effect feature to edit the videos which you want to convert.
6. Click conversion to start.
MTS/M2TS Converter for Kindle Fire HD runs smoothly with video and audio synchronization perfectly guaranteed. Now, maybe you have known how to watch MTS/M2TS on Kindle Fire HD, just follow the steps and convert MTS/M2TS files to Kindle Fire HD, and then you can enjoy HD videos on Kindle Fire HD at anytime, anywhere.