How to Sync iTunes Music with Galaxy S6 Edge?
You’ve got tired of your old iPhone 4 because it is getting slower and slower which you cannot stand any more. Why not pick up a more powerful and totally different Android phone and have a switch to it? Not like iOS, Android is a kind of open source operating system of portable devices, which let you have more authority to manage your cellphone. If you really need a recommended Android phone, I’d say the brand new Samsung Galaxy Phone – Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, which just released recently. They are two most powerful devices ever, and will give you a brilliant experience.
Since iOS only gives you limited authority to control your iPhone, and more importantly, the differences between iOS and Android, if you want to transfer data from your iPhone to the new Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, it can be a complicated task. However, it is the necessary task you have to finish when you switch to a new device at the same time. So you really need a doable way to help.
Actually here are two solutions for you. Not both of them are efficient, but they do work. Choose the one you prefer to and let it help you out. And now let’s just take transferring music from iTunes to Samsung Galaxy S6 as a sample. Other data are just similar.
- Solution 1: Transfer music from iTunes to Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge with a free way
Solution 1: Transfer music from iTunes to Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge with a free way
This solution can help you transfer iTunes music to Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge freely, although it is not so effective.
Firstly, you need to find out the location where your iTunes music is.
To Windows XP, just browse to: C:\Documents and Settings\ (username)\ My Documents \My Music \iTunes
To Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows 8: C:\ (username) \My Music \iTunes
To Mac OS X: /users /username/ Music/ iTunes
After that, just follow below steps:
1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge to computer with USB cable;
2. Copy the iTunes music files to your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
In the solution, iTunes is just a medium tool help you transfer the iOS music, so you need to back up the music on your iOS device to the iTunes before so that you can transfer them later. Is there any way to do it with one click? The answer is yes. Just look below solution 2.
Solution 2: Sync iTunes music with Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge with third party program
15% Off Coupon Code: NEW-41V7-IPAD
With powerful data transfer tools you can easily transfer iTunes music to Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge without too many unnecessary steps:
This powerful tool can help you transfer data between two cellphones with ease.
MobileTrans for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Key Features:
- Transfer contacts, apps, videos, call logs, music, calendar, SMS and photos between other iOS/Android phone and Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge;
- Copy contacts, music, SMS, photos and videos from Nokia (Symbian) phone to Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge;
- Safe data transfer & eraser for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge;
- Sync Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge with iTunes for music/playlist transfer;
- 100% content transfer quickly and safely.
How to sync iTunes music to Galaxy Edge?
1. Launch MobileTrans on computer, and then connect your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge to computer.
2. Click “Restore From Backups” button in the primary window and go to the Restore mode. And select Transfer music to any phone.
3. In the left, you can find all your iTunes playlists listed there, just choose the one you want, and then click “Start Copy” button in the middle. And then all your iTunes music you selected will be transferred to your new cellphone.
Not: iTunes movies and TV Shows are protecting by Apple DRM, for playing iTunes movies on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy Edge, you have to remove DRM protection from iTunes video files. You can try Acrok iTunes to Galaxy S6 Converter here.