Recently, Sony PlayStation Vita has become available in the locales ofAmerica,Europeand other territories. Millions of PS Vita have been sold. Maybe you have got this exciting PS Vita, it’s wonderful for us to play PS Vita games and watch videos on PS Vita. Do you have encountered some problems when you want to play AVCHD/MTS/M2TS/MOD/TOD videos on PS Vita? Most AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, MOD, TOD files are recorded by cameras and camcorders, these videos are not compatible with PS Vita and other devices, such as smartphones and tablets. In order to watch HD videos on PS Vita, you need to convert AVCHD/MTS/M2TS to PS Vita compatible format. PS Vita AVCHD/MTS/M2TS converter will help you to make video conversion, you can follow the PS Vita video conversion below.
1. Download PS Vita Video Converter, if you want to convert videos to PS Vita on Mac OS X Lion, please download PS Vita Video Converter Mac. This software will help you convert AVCHD, MTS, M2TS and other formats to PS Vita compatible format, you can choose other devices for output as well.
2. Install and launch the best AVCHD/MTS/M2TS to PS Vita converter. Import MTS/M2TS/AVCHD videos to video converter for PlayStation Vita.
3. Click profile column and choose best video format for output. You are recommended to click and choose PSP/PS3->PS Vita H.264 Video (*.mp4), it’s also the best PS Vita video format.
4. If you want to adjust output parameters, you can click settings button, and then you can set resolution, bitrate. The PS Vita screen resolution is 960*544, you can set the resolution parameter the same as PS Vita’s screen resolution (960*544), then you can watch full screen videos on PS Vita, you can also choose the resolution from the dropdown column. Set the bitrate as 700-1500 is appropriate.
5. Click convert button to start. Nvidia CUDA and AMD APP acceleration is supported by the PS Vita M2TS/MTS/AVCHD converter.
After conversion, connect PlayStation Vita to PC and put converted videos on PS Vita, then you can watch HD videos on PS Vita freely.