There is no doubt that Archos 80 G9 is an exciting device which owns some amazing features. For example, it has a multi-core processor and 250GB of storage. Besides, it support 3D playback, we have to say it’s an attraction device.
However, we can’t neglect its disadvantage. When you want to watch DVD movies on Archos 80 G9, you may find the device isn’t able to play DVD disc. How to convert DVD to Archos 80 G9? We can use DVD Ripper to complete the process. Now, please follow the steps, and then you will know how to play DVD on Archos 80 G9.
1. Download DVD to Archos 80 G9 Converter (or DVD Converter for 80 G9 Mac). It’s excellent software for you to convert DVD for Archos 80 G9. It supports DVD disc, DVD folder and DVD IFO file conversion.
2. Install and operate the software, then load the DVD movies to DVD Ripper for Archos 80 G9.
3. Click the profile column and choose “Common Video> MP4 Video” for output.
4. You can click settings to adjust the output parameters as you want. For example, setting the “resolution” 1024*768 makes you watch DVD on Archos 80 G9 in full screen. You can also adjust the video bitrate to control the video quality and size. Higher parameters require higher hardware support, so you can set the parameters at an appropriate value.
5. Edit function is very convenient and useful in the Archos 80 G9 DVD Ripper. You can try these features below, such as Trim, Crop, Effect and Watermark.
6. Click convert to start the DVD conversion for Archos, Nvidia CUDA and AMD APP acceleration are supported, you can get DVD converted for Archos in a short time.
Now, I think you have known how to play DVD on Archos 80 G9, the Archos 80 G9 DVD Ripper will help you watch DVD movies on Archos 80 G9 as you want.