How to watch movies on the new iPad 3?
The new iPad (3) has been officially announced on March 7, 2012. We got excited in this excellent tablet. On the tablet market, there may be no competitor to this new iPad. It’s a good choice to buy the new iPad.
The new iPad equipped with the retina display which makes everything look crisper and more lifelike. The colors and text are more vibrant. The photos and videos are rich with detail, so it’s exciting for us to watch movies on the new iPad 3. Maybe you have got plenty of downloaded videos, or have bought many DVD discs and Blu-ray movies, now it’s time to play HD movies on the new iPad 3 when you commute or travel. But, the new ipad only supports MP4/MOV/M4V formats, you may have the need to convert other formats to the new iPad supported formats, new iPad Video Converter will help you slove the iPad 3 video playback problems, here are some tips for you better watch videos on the new iPad.
1. Free download the new iPad 3 Video Converter. This software can convert protected and unprotected videos and audio to any formats you need. You can convert DRM protected videos like iTunes movies, TV shows, Amazon Instant Video, Digital Copy movies, etc.
2. Install and launch the best new iPad 3 video converter.
3. Import the video you want to convert, and then choose the best video format for the new iPad 3. Click profile column and choose Device > Apple > The New iPad. This format is a common format.
4. After choosing the format, we can click “Settings” to see detail information of the format, and we can change the profile parameters. In video column, we can set encorder, resolution, bitrate, frame rate; in audio column, we can set encorder, sample rate, bitrate and channels.
5. Click conversion to start. The new iPad 3 Video Converter runs smoothly with video and audio synchronization perfectly guaranteed by the software.
After converting, you just need to transfer movies to the new iPad 3. Now you may have known how to play movies on the new iPad 3, just enjoy it!