Convert/transcode Ikegami GFCAM video to FCP X ProRes
How to convert/transcode Ikegami GFCAM MXF video to FCP X for editing? I want to edit Ikegami GFCAM video in FCP X, but i can’t import Ikegami GFCAM video to FCP X. Should I convert Ikegami GFCAM MXF to Apple ProRes?
The rugged GFCam HDS-V10 camcorder employs three 2/3-inch CCD imagers and is available in 1080i and 720p versions for dependable broadcast-quality ENG performance. The GFCam records standardized MPEG-2 MXF file format HD video on reliable, high-capacity 32MB and 64MB HD Flash RAM GFPaks. Each GFPAK supports thousands of rewrite cycles and connects to NLE systems using a standard USB-2 connection.
And new features include Bluetooth capability for the GFCam HDS-V10 tapeless camcorder, which enables users to instantly export thumbnail clips directly to a laptop application for fast logging, metadata insertion, and take advantage of other workflow benefits as well.
Other new GFSeries innovations for increased HD production convenience and functionality include: the new GFStation Portable player/recorder; the GFPlayer low-cost desktop playback machine; the GFAdapter for direct media interface to tower PC’s; the multi-slot Studio GFAdapter; and Ikegami’s Media Manager software for efficient GFSeries integration with larger server-based production enviroments.
Want to do some post-production work with the video footage captured with Ikegami GFCAM HDS-V10 on professional video editing application like Adobe After Effects, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas, Final Cut Pro? HD Video Converter can perfectly convert the MXF video captured with GFCAM HDS-V10 to all your desirable video editing codecs like Apple Prores Codec, Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC), Avid DNxHD, QuickTime Codec, etc on both Windows and Mac.
Below guide will show you how to transcode Ikegami GFCAM MXF to Apple ProRes via MXF to FCP Converter.
1. Run HD Video Converter as the best Ikegami GFCAM Video Converer. Add video into this powerful MXF Video Converter.
2. Click “Foramt” bar to shoose FCP codec. You can find Apple ProRes codec under Final Cut Pro categories.
3. You can setting the profile, and you can edit Ikegami GFCAM video via Ikegami GFCAM Video Converter.
4. Click convert button to convert Ikegami GFCAM MXF to FCP ProRes codec video.
5. Click “Open” button to find the converted Ikegami GFCAM video for importing.