It is an exciting news that iPad 3 has been came into the market. It the newest tablet in Apple. Although it is thicker than iPad 2, it works better than iPad 2 or iPhone 4S. And it uses less power, which would help in the battery life department; we can enjoy it more convenient and long time.
What’s more, its screen has a 2048×1536 resolution, which is twice that of iPad 2. But when you enjoy the device, you may want to know how to convert AVCHD to iPad 3, most AVCHD videos are recorded by cameras or camcorders, it’s great for us to put AVCHD videos on iPad 3 and share the exciting videos with friends. iPad 3 video converter will help you to convert AVCHD to iPad 3. Please follow the steps below, you will know how to play AVCHD on iPad 3.
1. Download iPad 3 AVCHD Video Converter, if you use Mac, please download iPad 3 Video Converter Mac. It’s a good software which can convert AVCHD for iPad 3, what’s more, it can convert AVI/MKV/WMV/FLV/MTS/M2TS, etc common formats to iPad 3.
2. Install and operate the software, then import AVCHD to iPad 3 Video Converter.
3. Click the profile column and choose “Apple -> iPad, iPad 2 HD” for output. This format is also perfectly supported by iPad 3.
4. You can click settings to adjust the output parameters as you want. For example, set the “Resolution” can change the size of video. Video bitrate controls the video quality, you are recommended to set it between 700-2500.
5. Edit function is very easy to use in the iPad 3 AVCHD converter, you can trim, crop, add watermark or adjust effects as you want.
6. Click “Convert” to start. Equipped with Nvidia CUDA and AMD APP acceleration technology, you can transform AVCHD to MP4 for iPad 3 in up to 6X speed.
After AVCHD to iPad 3 conversion, just transfer converted videos to iPad 3, and then you can watch AVCHD videos on iPad 3 by yourself or share them with your friends.