iPad 3 tips-best tips for iPad 3 users
Apple’s iPad 3 is so amazing , iPad 3 has many features, but even if you came from an iPad 2 there are many things in iPad 3 that you may or may not know that exist. Here are some tips, trick, and things iPad 3 users should know and do and don’t do. Let me share the best iPad 3 tips with you.
1. You need looking for higher resolution wallpaper for iPad 3
With 2048-by-1536-pixel resolution, you will need a new wallpaper for iPad 3, don’t put an iPad 1 or iPad 2 wallpaper if you want it to look good. The iPad 3’s 2048×2048 has 4 times as many pixels as the iPad 2 1024×768 display, so you would want everything to look Retina. You can download some good wallpapers for your iPad 3 at Interfacelift.com. Want to watch HD movies on iPad 3? Please click here. The guide will help you enjoy popular movies on iPad 3. If you want to know about iPad 3 video format, please click here, the article include iPad 3 video format information .
2. Be careful when using 4G LTE
4G LTE in iPad 3 is great! Many people are enjoying a download speed of up to 50 Mbps on AT&T and Verizon. But if you have a iPad 3 with LTE don’t forget that you’re using your data quicker than if you would’ve been using 3G. Many people forget that they have a data limit when they notice how fast their download speed is. With 4G LTE you can stream HD videos on your iPad, on 3G a person would stream video on SD quality. That’s where your data will become to its limit very quickly.
3. Update your applications
One of the most wanted feature that the iPad 3 brings is that it has Retina display like the iPhone 4 and 4S. This means that everything like apps on your iPad 3 will look more clearly. If you want to make use of the Retina display on your iPad 3 then you must update your apps-if not it will look like crap.
4. iPad 3 will have a jailbreak soon
Having the newest iOS device from Apple without having a jailbreak terribly sucks for many people, including me. Luckily, it seems that we won’t have to wait as much as we waited to get a jailbreak for the iPad 2 for the iPad 3. iOS hackers are already exploiting the sht out iPad 3 to find a method to jailbreak, and has already successfully done it. Famous iOS hackers I0n1c and MuscleNerd already demonstrated the untethered jailbreak for the iPad 3 .
5. Verizon’s LTE iPad 3 is unlocked and works with T-Mobile USA and AT&T
Aren’t you glad Apple didn’t locked the Wi-Fi + 4G models to carriers like AT&T and Verizon and sold factory unlocked models like they do with the iPhone? Another great thing in iPad 3 is that is not carrier-locked. You can take your Verizon iPad and use it on T-Mobile or AT&T network. Although it’s not carrier-locked, you will not receive LTE speed from AT&T or T-Mobile (when available) when using a Verizon 4G iPad on one of those two carriers. For T-Mobile, you will get 2G speed in most cities, which is slow slow.
6. Download and enable Find My iPad 3
After spending $500+ on Apple’s newest ‘revolutionary’ device, you will likely start bching if you lose it or someone steal it. In case this happens to your iPad 3, the only hope to get it back is if you have enable or installed Find My iPad app. You can install/enable Find My iPad while setting up iCloud, but if you didn’t, you can enable it by going to Settings > iCloud > Find My iPad > ON. With Find My iPad, you can locate your iPad where it is on a map. You can also display a message on the screen to tell the thief to return it, play a sound for two minutes at full volume (even if your device is set to silent), remotely lock your device, and most important, it lets you remotely wipe the iPad to erase all personal data in case you couldn’t get into an agreement with the thief. All this can be done by download Find My iPhone app on another iOS device, going to iCloud.com, and entering your iCloud or Apple account.
7. You don’t got Siri, but you have Dictation
It sucks how Apple didn’t add Siri in iPad 3. Instead, Apple decided to just add Dictation. You can still talk to your iPad, but can’t ask to make you a sammich and get a no with an attitude from Siri. In iPad 3 you can use Dictation if you don’t like writing. You can use Dictation to search the web, send text message, or create notes. This can be done by clicking the microphone icon in the iPad virtual keyboard. Dictation can be enabled, if hasn’t been already, by going to Settings > General > Keyboard > Dictation = ON.
8. FaceTime doesn’t work over 4G LTE
Although LTE is faster than most home network, FaceTime is still not possible over 4G LTE. This is probably because you will use your data very fast by using FaceTime over LTE. But don’t worry, this policy will only remain until a jailbreak comes out for the iPad 3 and download 3G Unrestrictor from Cydia – which should get support for LTE soon as well.
9. The new iPad overheats?
In most reviews for the iPad 3 you will see the exaggeration stating that the iPad 3 gets so hot that it even feels uncomfortable. In my experience, the new iPad doesn’t get hot. The iPad 3 does gets warm when you first start using it when is brand new, but then it will stabilize. Consumer reports did a test on iPad 3 stating that it hits 116 degrees while running games.
10. Your iPad 3 may not charge while you’re using it
The iPad 3 consumes so much power that it won’t charge while in use, as many users have complaint on Apple’s official forum. This happens because the charger Apple includes in the iPad doesn’t provide more power than what the iPad consumes while in use.
Useful Tips-These tips can help you watch all formats movies on your iPad3.
- New iPad 3 video format-New iPad 3 supported video formats
- Best DVD to New iPad 3 Converter on Mac OS X Lion
- Convert WMV to new iPad 3 for playback
- Transfer Blu-ray/DVD movies to New iPad 3 for watching
- New iPad DVD Ripper-How to watch DVD movies on the New iPad 3?
- New iPad movie format-How to watch movies on new iPad 3?
- Convert DVD disc to New iPad 3 on Mac for watching
- Convert WMV/AVI/MOV/MKV to New iPad on Mac
- New iPad FLV Converter-Play and watch FLV on new iPad 3
- M2TS to New iPad Converter-Convert M2TS to new iPad 3
- TOD to New iPad Converter-Convert TOD files to new iPad 3
- Blu-ray ripper for new iPad-puu and play Blu-ray movies on new iPad 3
- New iPad DVD Ripper-Watch DVD on new iPad 3
- MKV to New iPad Converter-Watch/play MKV movies on New iPad 3
- Convert AVI to New iPad-Play/watch AVI on the New iPad 3
- New iPad WMV Converter-How to convert WMV to New iPad 3?
- New iPad movie format-Best movie format for New iPad 3
- MTS to New iPad 3 Converter-Put/convert/watch MTS on New iPad 3?
- AVCHD to New iPad Converter-How to convert AVCHD to New iPad 3?
- New iPad 3 FLV Converter-Put/play/watch FLV on New iPad
- DVD to New iPad 3-Rip DVD to New iPad 3 for watching
- iPad 3 MOD Converter-Convert MOD to New iPad and play MOD on iPad 3
- New iPad VOB Converter-Convert and watch VOB on New iPad 3
- New iPad Blu-ray Converter-How to rip Blu-ray to New iPad 3?
- MKV to New iPad Converter-Convert MKV to MP4 for New iPad 3
- AVI to New iPad-Watch AVI on New iPad 3 with Video Converter
- New iPad MKV Converter-Convert MKV to iPad 3
- New iPad Blu-ray Ripper-How to watch Blu-ray on New iPad 3?
- New iPad DVD Ripper-How to put DVD on New iPad 3?
- New iPad WMV Converter-How to watch/play WMV on New iPad 3?
- Convert AVI to New iPad with best AVI to New iPad 3 Converter