Galaxy Nexus has attracted many people’s attention at the end of this year, as the first U.S. phone with Ice Cream Sandwich, Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Nexus takes a big step forward.
The Galaxy Nexus has 32GB storage and 1GB RAM memory, with a 4.65 inches Super AMOLED screen, the HD display is wonderfully bright and vivid with eye-popping colors. The resolution is 1280*720, from graphics to photos and videos, everything looks great. It’s great for us to watch movies on Galaxy Nexus, but you may encounter some Galaxy Nexus playback problems, such as you can’t play AVI videos on Galaxy Nexus, this due to Galaxy Nexus only supports few formats such as MP4, so if you want to watch AVI videos on Galaxy Nexus, you need to convert AVI to Galaxy Nexus MP4 format. Below are some tips for you.
1. Download Aovsoft Galaxy Nexus Video converter.
This is an powerful software which can help you convert AVI videos for Galaxy Nexus. More input and output formats and devices are supported. You can import and convert AVI/MKV/WMV/RMVB etc video to Galaxy Nexus, Kindle Fire or other devices. This program can also help you convert DRM protected videos, like iTunes M4V movies, TV shows, Amazon movies, Blockbuster movies, etc.
2. Install and launch the Galaxy Nexus converter.
3. Import AVI videos or other format videos to the software. Then click the profile column and choose Common video -> MP4 Video (AVC) for output. MP4 format is the best Galaxy Nexus video format.
4. You can click settings to adjust output video parameters as you want. You can customize the resolution, bitrate or other settings. If you want to get higher quality videos, you can set higher bitrate, and the volume of output video will bigger, and vice versa.
5. Click convert to start. Nvidia CUDA acceleration is supported, so you can convert AVI movie for Galaxy Nexus in a short time.
After conversion, you just need to put videos on Galaxy Nexus, then you can watch AVI movies on Galaxy Nexus as you want. If you want to convert MKV to Galaxy Nexus, convert FLV to Galaxy Nexus, the steps are the same.