There is no doubt that the Galaxy Nexus is a device which combines simplicity and beauty. For one thing, its layout is made up subtle animations and delightful colors, which looks different and alive. For another, the device owns a full-featured camera and the photos as well as videos can be uploaded instantly.
What need to be emphasized is that the Galaxy Nexus is convenient for us to watch videos. It is not big or heavy, so we can easily carry it. Except that, nowadays many people, especially the young, like watching DVD movies on Galaxy Nexus or other smartphones. But as we know, the device doesn’t support DVD playback and only support MP4 video format.
Then, how to convert DVD for Galaxy Nexus? How to watch DVD on Galaxy Nexus? DVD Ripper helps us to solve the problem. This is an applicable software to convert DVD to Galaxy Nexus, and you must be like it. So please follow the steps below and you will make it.
1. Download DVD Ripper. It’s a flexible software for you to convert DVD to Galaxy Nexus MP4.
2. Install and operate the software, then Load DVD movies to Galaxy Nexus DVD converter. You can import DVD disc, DVD IFO file or DVD folders to the best DVD converter for Galaxy Nexus.
3. Click the profile column and choose Android> Android MP4 Video (*.mp4) for output. It’s the best Galaxy Nexus video format.
4. You can click settings to adjust the output parameters as you want. For example, set the “resolution” 1280*720 will make you watch full screen movies on Galaxy Nexus. You can also adjust the video bitrate to control the video quality and size. Higher parameters require higher hardware support, so you can set the parameters at an appropriate value.
5. Edit function is very convenient and useful. You can try these features below.
6. Click convert to start. The Galaxy Nexus DVD Ripper will run smoothly.
After converting, you just need to put movies on Galaxy Nexus. Now, please enjoy it!