Recently, the new iPad has just released. It is said the Apple’s the newest tablet. Compared with the iPad 2, it has a better screen, a fantastic 8-megapixel rear-facing camera. And its network is 4G LTE-enabled. In addition, when it runs A6 processor, it uses less power.
Many people may like to use it, because its high resolution. However, you may encounter some questions when you want to play videos on the new iPad, because many formats is not supported by the new iPad, it only supports MP4, M4V, MOV formats. How to convert M2TS to the new iPad 3? How to play M2TS on the new iPad 3? M2TS to the new iPad 3 Video Converter can help you, now let’s follow the steps below, and you are able to watch videos on the new iPad 3 better.
1. Download the new iPad Video Converter (or iPad Video Converter for Mac). The software will be convenient for you to convert M2TS to the new iPad 3, other common formats are also supported, like AVCHD, MTS, MKV, AVI, etc.
2. Install the software and load the M2TS videos to Video Converter for the new iPad 3.
3. Click the profile column and choose Apple iPad->iPad 2 H.264 Video (*.mp4) for output. This format is also perfectly supported by the new iPad.
4. You can click settings to adjust the output parameters as you want. “Video Bitrate” controls the quality of the video.
5. You can use edit function to do some easy edition, such as trim, crop, add watermark or adjust effects.
6. Click “Convert” button to start. After M2TS to the new iPad 3 conversion, transfer videos to iPad 3， then you can play M2TS on the new iPad 3 as you want.