MKV to the New iPad 3 Video Converter will help you convert and play MKV videos on the New iPad:
The Apple shocked the world again with its new generation tablet of iPad. The New iPad 3 is a little thicker than the iPad 2 but its high resolution is unparalleled. It can offer you much more enjoyment when you watch videos on the new iPad 3.
But how to watch MKV videos on the new iPad 3? The new iPad 3 doesn’t support MKV files, the new iPad 3 video format is MP4/MOV/M4V. if you want to play MKV on the new iPad, you need a new iPad MKV converter. MKV to new iPad Video Converter can help you. You can follow the tips below to convert MKV movies to new iPad 3.
2. Install and operate the software, then load the MKV files to new iPad Video Converter.
3. Click the profile column and choose Apple iPad -> iPad 2 H.264 Video (*.mp4) for output. It’s the best New iPad video format.
4. Settings function is often used to adjust the output video’s parameters. For example, you can set the resolution as 1280*720 or 1920*1080, so that you can watch 720P and 1080P full screen movies on the new iPad3.
5. Edit function is also available in the new iPad Video Converter. If you just want to transform some parts of the movies you can click the Trim to cut out. And, when you want to get one picture of the video you can click the crop unit to make it.
6. Click “convert” to start. The new iPad MKV Video converter will convert the movies into what format you want in a short time.
After converting MKV to the new iPad 3, put movies on the new iPad then you can watch MKV movies on new iPad 3 freely.