Transfer/sync iTunes to Galaxy S5 for watching
“Can you watch iTunes videos on Galaxy S5?” This is a hot topic in forums, after many users got Galaxy S5, they may have the need to play iTunes movies on Galaxy S5. Can Galaxy S5 play iTunes files? From Galaxy S5 official website we know that iTunes format is not supported by Galaxy S5, it only supports MP4/Divx/Xvid/WMV format with limited video codecs.
How to watch iTunes on Galaxy S5? The best way is to convert iTunes movies to supported video formats for Galaxy S5, such as H.264 MP4 format, and then you can play iTunes files on Galaxy S5 with best format. You can follow the guide below to convert iTunes and other video formats to Galaxy S5.
1. Download and install Galaxy S5 Media converter, this is an excellent software which can help you convert iTunes to Galaxy S5 supported video format, more import and output formats are supported, such as MKV, AVI, MP4, MTS, etc.
2. Launch this Galaxy S5 iTunes converter, import iTunes files to Galaxy S5 converter.
3. Click format column to choose the best video format for Galaxy S5, you can click and choose MP4 format, it’s also best presetted for Galaxy S5.
4. You can click settings button to customize the output parameters of the iTunes video, you can choose the resolution, bitrate as you want. For example, you can choose resolution in size column as 1280*720, it’s the same as Galaxy S5 screen resolution, and you can watch 720P on Galaxy S5 with this resolution.
5. Click convert button to start converting iTunes videos to Galaxy S5.
This video converter for Galaxy S5 has equipped with NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration, so it can convert videos for Galaxy S5 at a fast speed, it can save you much time. Now you may have known how to play iTunes on Galaxy S5, just follow the steps above and have a try.
Learn more Galaxy S5:
Adding DSLR features to a smartphone
These days, smartphones give us less and less of a reason to carry around a point-and-shoot camera, and the Galaxy S5 does a lot to continue that trends thanks to an even more powerful camera app. This one not only adds special High Dynamic Range (HDR) functionality to allow your phone to adjust a photo based on the amount of light available, but also a special blur effect popular on DSLRs called selective focus. Selective focus allows users to decide what on the image should be in focus, say as a person or a face, and blur the background around them.
best video format for Galaxy S5, Can Galaxy S5 play iTunes files?, Can you watch iTunes videos on Galaxy S5?, convert iTunes for Galaxy S5, Galaxy S5 iTunes converter, Galaxy S5 screen resolution, how to play iTunes on Galaxy S5, How to watch iTunes on Galaxy S5, import iTunes files to Galaxy S5, iTunes to Galaxy S5, iTunes videos to Galaxy S5, play iTunes files on Galaxy S5, play iTunes on Galaxy S5, put iTunes files on Galaxy S5, supported video formats for Galaxy S5, video converter for Galaxy S5, watch 720P on Galaxy S5, watch iTunes files on Galaxy S5
How to play AVI on Galaxy S5?
MKV to Galaxy S5
iTunes to Galaxy S5
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy S5
iTunes to Galaxy S5
Galaxy S5 supported format
get iTunes on Galaxy S5
get iTunes on Android Tablet and Smartphone