Aovsoft Blu-ray Ripper - Online Help
How to Rip Blu-ray/DVD to Video with Aovsoft Blu-ray Ripper?
As the current dominant high definition media standard, Blu-ray has boosted video resolution from 480p (DVD) to 720p, 1080p and even greater. To play Blu-ray movie, the official solution is to have a Blu-ray player and a Blu-ray movie disc, or a PC with Blu-ray drive and software installed. The prerequisite for Blu-ray enjoyment is a great investment on player and disc, hardly affordable by everyone. Besides, Blu-ray player and disc are fragile and are prone to damage upon usage. Therefore the best way to enjoy Blu-ray movie is to rip it out to play on hard disk or other devices instead. But the Blu-ray movie disc is encrypted by AACS which has upgraded to version 25 or later. To rip the latest Blu-ray movie for off-disc playback, Leawo Blu-ray Ripper is the ideal solution.
Blu-ray Ripper is an all-inclusive tool for handling both Blu-ray and DVD content. With this Blu-ray to video converter, you can freely decrypt, rip, backup and convert Blu-ray/DVD to vdieo in various fiile formats like MP4, AVI, FLV, MPEG, etc. for different portable media players like iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android phones, PSP, etc. What's more, you can also make video editing work to the source Blu-ray/DVD files for customizations and choose to convert 2D Blu-ray/DVD to 3D videos for unlimited 3D movie enjoyment.
Part 1: Convert Blu-ray/DVD to Video
1. Import source Blu-ray/DVD files: Click Load BD button to import source Blu-ray files or Load DVD button to import source DVD files for converting.
2. Select output profile: Select output profile for your devices in Profile panel.
3. Specify output profile parameters: Click settings button next to Profile panel to specify output parameters: video codec, audio codec, video size, bit rate, aspect ratio, frame rate, etc.
4. Convert Blu-ray/DVD to video: Click the convert button to start to rip and convert Blu-ray/DVD to video with this Blu-ray ripper.
Part 2: Edit Blu-ray/DVD video
1. Trim video length: Click Edit button on the menu bar to enter video editing panel. Click Trim and drag the buttons on the slide to trim the video or change the values directly in the Start Time and End Time .
2. Crop video size: Click Crop to choose "Letter Box" from "Zoom" and crop the video in "Cropped size", or directly drag the dot frame for it. Click "OK" to confirm the settings.
3. Adjust video effect: Click Effect to to adjust video efffects, including Brightness, Saturation, Contrast, Volume Zume.
4. Add image or text watermark: Click Watermark to browse for an image file, set its transparence, position and size to create a logo watermark or Enter a text to click the "T" button to change font properties, set its transparence and position to create a text watermark.
Part 3: Convert 2D Blu-ray/DVD to 3D video
Click “3D” button to select 3D effect, including: Red/Cyan, Red/Blue, Red/Green, Blue/Yellow, Interleaved, Side by Side. You can also click 3D Settings button to enter 3D panel, where you can freely select 3D effect while make instant preview.
15% Coupon Code