If you collect many 4K and full HD Blu-ray discs at home, in order to avoid the favourite Blu-ray disc is scratched by naughty children or play Blu-ray movies on own digital device, it’s necessary for you to purchase a Blu-ray Ripper to rip, convert and backup Blu-ray discs. The article gives you top Blu-ray…
Tag: Blu-ray Ripper
The Galaxy A51 has the same AMOLED display as last year’s A50, but that’s not a bad thing. Coming to the screen, the Galaxy A51 has a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED display that ticks all the right boxes. Colors are vibrant, you get decent viewing angles, and there weren’t any issues while using the screen under…
Sony’s Xperia smartphones never quite make it into the top tier, but that doesn’t stop the company innovating with its handsets. With the 6.5-inch Xperia 10 Plus, Sony takes a stab at providing a screen that’s appropriate for watching video – films, catchup TV or streaming from websites. The Xperia 10 Plus runs on the…
- How to watch Blu-ray movies on iPad Pro (M2/M1, 2022/2021/2020)?
- How to play MKV and AVI movies on Google Pixel 8/7/6 (Pro)
- How to convert and Import Sony a7 IV MP4 files to Premiere Pro
- How to Play MKV movies on iPhone 14 Pro Max
- How to watch Blu-ray movies on iPad Air 5 (M1 Chip, 2022)?
- Edit Lumix GH6 H.265 MOV in DaVinci Resolve
- How to import Nikon Z9 MOV files into Premiere Pro CC
- How to convert MXF to MOV on macOS Monterey and Windows 11
- Best Blu-ray Ripper Review – 2023
- How to edit MXF files in Pinnacle Studio 25 Smoothly
- How to watch 4K Blu-ray movies on iPad Air/Pro/mini
- Watch Blu-ray movies on Galaxy Tab S7 Plus with subtitle you want